About Organik Kimya
From the beginning, we’ve been driven by chemistry. The kind that bonds people. The kind that connects them. The personal kind. The human kind.
Our history dates back to 1924, when we were first founded as Elkasan, trading chemicals from reputable global sources.
Organik Kimya was founded in 1965 with the main focus on polymer emulsions and specialty chemicals.
Our first investment as Organik Kimya was a 6.000 tons capacity plant for polymer emulsions and textile auxiliaries . Over the years, with our ambition to grow and passion for our business , our production capacity has undergone 5 expansions in the last 28 years, increasing over 30-fold, reaching 200.000 tons/year by 2007: